Acquired Data Solutions, Inc. (ADS), using National Instruments, Inc. (NI) platform, is pleased to announce the next generation of RF Emulation and Capture (EAC) Systems, an eight-channel, 200 MHz bandwidth/channel Playback/Record System using the NI VST PXle-5840 (aka VST 2.0).
The Spectrum Fidelity ZXTM family of products is a significant leap forward in technology and software capability. Four significant enhancements extend our technology roadmap well beyond our previous strategic thinking.
ADS is continually working with National Instruments and Alliance partners to advance the technology roadmap for RF Emulation and Capture Systems. Our latest extension of our technology roadmap is addressing emerging and continuing requirements for enhanced signal fidelity, increased instantaneous bandwidth, real-time full-bandwidth signal processing, intuitive, touch screen operations, and reduced Size, Weight and Power (SWaP).
The RADX COTS LibertyGT MSFS is Modular, Integrated, Touchscreen Optimized, and Easy-to-Program using LabVIEW, TestStand, Python and C++, with support for real-time and non-real-time applications. The LibertyGT MSFS Touchscreen Graphic User Interface (GUI) is similar to those found on a modern tablet or smartphone, with the available Apps present on a touchscreen, included with the system. The LibertyGT family received the Frost & Sullivan Global Innovation Award in 2014. The LibertyGT MSFS is API compatible with previous ADS generations of EAC Systems.
A detailed explanation of the benefits of a proposed Spectrum Fidelity platform is available for download.
– Expanded offerings to include Full Bandwidth Real-Time Signal Analysis
– Maintain all non Real Time Emulation and Capture capability
– Backward software compatibility with common API
– Emulation and Capture roadmap to 1GHz instantaneous Bandwidth
– Emulation and Capture both incorporated in single system
– Incorporate in chassis RAIDS to improve performance and packaging
– Create new approach to data movement architecture to sustain high data flow in high bandwidth multi channel systems
– Maintain offerings from one to eight channels in system
– Architecture definition to support > 8 channels
– RADX Technologies® (RADX) LibertyGT® COTS, Software-Defined, Synthetic, Modular, Integrated RF Measurement Science
Firmware and Software (MSFS) Suite with touch Screen Apps
– Real-time, full bandwidth signal processing capability – a powerful option of the LibertyGT MSFS software suite.
– Incorporation of the NI VST 2.0 (PXIe 5840) RF transceiver providing advanced, real-time RF record/playback capabilities that can
scale to provide up to 1 GHz Bandwidth performance level.
– Re-architecting of the overall system to include In-Chassis, SSD Based RAID subsystems for both enhanced performance and
reduced Size, Weight and Power
– Improved rack design for systems requiring up to four NI PXIe Chassis
– Architecture compatible with family of NI VSA and VSG modules
– MSFS Framework including Hardware Abstraction Layer, Concurrency Manager, Touchscreen Optimized, Intuitive 1080P HD
Graphical User Interface, Remote Interface (TCP/IP, GigE), Performance Verification Test (PVT) Framework, USB License Key, USB
Flash Drive Installer and Comprehensive Programming API for User Programming in LabVIEW, TestStand, Python or C++.
– Advanced, Wideband Record and Review App
– Advanced, Wideband Playback App
– Sync App for Synchronizing Multiple, Homogeneous RX/TX Channels
– RTSA-2 Real-Time Spectrum Analyzer App for Real-Time Analysis or Frequency Mask Triggering of recording based on triggerable
events detected on the associated RTSA channel.
– FPGA Accelerated RF T&M Apps including FPGA Accelerated Spectrum Analyzer, Real-Time Vector Signal Analyzer, Bit Error Rate
Tester, Real-Time Vector Signal Generator, Real-Time Channel Emulator and other Apps.
– Framework and Wideband Record & Review and Playback Apps modified to support non-real time operation with optional real-