TSSG is a partnership of premier cybersecurity companies including ADS whose principals have directly encountered cyber adversaries, dissected their motivations, and thwarted their attempts to breach critical infrastructure and national security assets.
Our focus on test and measurement (T&M), test and evaluation (T&E), cybersecurity, software and hardware platforms, and risk mitigation, allows us to offer unique comprehensive solutions to protect connected devices such as Internet-of-things (IoT) products, and Industrial (IIoT) systems from penetration; mitigating the liability of manufacturers, and protecting the consumer from possible catastrophic loss.
The 3 member companies of TSSG have designed a unique IoT test platform; the “Cyber Physical Test Bench”. The CPTB is the only solution in the cyber realm in its ability to analyze up to 500,000 IoT devices/nodes and/or flows simultaneously.
The 3 primary components of the CPTB are TSSG proprietary components are:
1. Network Application Test and Validation Engine (NATVE) a PERL/Java/SQL based software suite designed to facilitate large-scale TCP/IP network communications testing.
2. LabVIEW Dashboard Integration.
3. NIST Cyber Security Framework. The CPTB is currently utilized at the Missile Defense Agency (MDA) and is the preliminary design phase for utilization by the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA).
Our knowledge and expertise in Cybersecurity, Testing and Network Risk Assessment standards, and processes allows us to ensure the efficient evaluation and procurement of best-of-breed Information Security technologies by government agencies of any size:
– Cybersecurity Physical Test Bench
– Network Risk Assessment
– Network Automation and Testing
– Network Recovery
– Penetration Testing
TSSG’s combined expertise in cybersecurity, network design, network risk assessment, & testing and evaluation has led to innovations in the virtualization space for high-profile clients such as:
– Lockheed Martin
– Palo Alto Networks
– Juniper Networks
– The Missile Defense Agency.
TSSG also works as a partner in a world-class consortium of cybersecurity firms including:
– Capitol Technology University
– Draper Labs
– Juniper Networks
– Trinity Global Consulting